Sunday 6 October 2013

Essie Come Here & First Timer skittle with flower decal

Essie Come Here & First Timer skittle with flower decal

I have Essie Come Here on my index and pinky and First Timer on my middle finger with saran wrap kind of design but using acetone instead. The flower stamps are from a KKCenterHK plate, which you can see more of here.  On my ring finger, I tried out another water nail decal from KKCenterHK, which is more of full nail design. See below for the full piece of decal.

N.NAIL Beetle Morning Glory Flower Field Nail Water

The design is pretty big so if you have long nails, they should be more than sufficient. I actually used the shorter flower for my nail (the one next to the cut piece). Do note that they have a thin plastic cover on the decal, so after you slide the paper backing off and place the decal on the nail, you also have to slide off the plastic cover.

N.NAIL Beetle Morning Glory Flower Field Nail Water

You can buy the decal from this link and use "barenailsnomore" for 10% off :)

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin